A bitcoin is a form of digital currency stored in a computer or a smartphone as a file in the digital wallet. It can be transferred from one digital wallet to another digital wallet. You can send Bitcoin from Cash app within five minutes just follow below.
How to send Bitcoin from Cash App?
Although there are many websites that can guide you the procedure to send bitcoin from Cash app to other wallets, most of them may confuse you.
So, you can go through the simplified graphical steps mentioned below for you to send bitcoin from Cash app to Blockchain wallet or Electrum.
- Click on the investment option, fourth icon of the homescreen.
- Now, tap on the Bitcoin option.
- Click on the “Enable Sending and Receiving” option.
- Now, click on “Continue” to verify all the details.
- Once verified, click on “Send Bitcoin” and you are done.
- Enter the amount that you want to send.
- Now, enter the wallet address or scan the QR Code in the “To” field and tap on the “Send” button.
- Review the transaction details.
Key notes for Bitcoin transaction:-
- Once you are prompted for the “Transaction Fee” drop-down list, choose Regular or Priority fee
- Regular fee is less as compared to priority fee but takes over an hour to confirm the transaction.
- You can also transfer money by scanning the QR Code for the destination Bitcoin wallet address by clicking on the top left corner of the Cash App home screen.
- Usually, it takes around two hours to send Bitcoin from Cash App to another external wallet. However in some cases it may take longer duration.
Can you send Bitcoin to Cash App from Coin Base?
Yes, you can easily transfer bitcoin from Coinbase to Cash App by simply linking your Coinbase.com to another wallet where you wish to transfer bitcoin.
Additional Information:- we have also published a blog on $Cashtag on Cash app; this blog would help you in understanding about the usage and importance of $Cashtag on Cash app platform; please click here to read.
I hope you have got all the answers to your questions/ queries related to the transfer of bitcoin from Cash App or any other app or wallet. If you still have any question related to the same, you can refer to the FAQs mentioned below or leave a comment for us to answer on the same.
Yes, you can easily send Bitcoin from Cash App to a gambling site for playing casino games.
Yes, it is possible for you to send Bitcoin from Cash App to another wallet using Block chain. You can do this by scanning the QR Code of the wallet address by clicking the top left corner of the Cash App home screen.
Yes, you can send Bitcoin from Cash App to Poker site by signing up for exchange, getting a crypto currency wallet, adding some money to wallet and sending the Bitcoin to your online poker account.
It takes around 2 hours to send Bitcoin from Cash App to Jaxx or any other external wallet.