Gone are the days when the only way of transferring money was banks. The development and evolution of many cutting edge online services have made life simpler and easier. In fact, the advancement of online services is still on the rise at a stunning pace. Cash App and Coinbase are two recent products of what we may call the state of the art technology. People are a fan of Cash App because it lets them send and receive money in just a fraction of seconds. That’s not all, with the help of the Cash App, people can transfer money to and from bank accounts in just a few taps. On the other hand, people love the Coinbase application because it lets the users buy and sell Bitcoin in the simplest way. Both mobile-based applications have a large database of satisfied customers in the USA and other parts of the world. In an effort to draw maximum benefits, a large number of people use both applications in their mobile phones. Therefore, every now and then they could be seen wondering whether they can send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase or not.
If you are also wondering how to transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase, this is a must-read post for you. Take a minute to read this knowledge enhancing post and clear your confusion about Bitcoin on Cash App.
What is Coinbase?
Founded on June 20, 2012, Coinbase is an American based company. It offers digital money exchange and Bitcoin services. Coinbase wingspan is spread over the 32 countries. With the help of Coinbase, you can store your digital money of any kind and use it later on. That’s not all; Coinbase is also popular for investing in ERC-20 tokens, Airdrops, and ICOs. Another advantage of the Coinbase is that it lets the user do shopping at stores that accept the payment in the form of Bitcoins or Cryptocurrency. And when it comes to sending Bitcoins, Coinbase has no match.
Can I send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase?
“Can I send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase” or “How to withdraw Cash App Bitcoins from another app has become the most frequent question in the USA? The reason behind wishing to know the simple method to send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase is the gigantic presence of the Coinbase. As of now, Cash App is available only in two countries USA and UK. On the other hand, Coinbase is popular in more than 32 countries. Therefore, it is quite simple to gauge why people want to transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase.
You will be glad to know that you can send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase in just a few taps. Here is the method that you have to follow:
- Login to your Coinbase account with your valid Id and password.
- Now select the account tab from the home screen.
- The next step is to click on receive.
- Here comes a pop up with a QR code and just below that there will be a wallet address link.
- Copy your wallet address link for further use.
- Now navigate to your Cash App account on your phone and open it.
- The first step is to press the balance on the home screen of the Cash App.
- Scroll down to find the Bitcoin tab and touch it to proceed.
- Move down the page of Bitcoin to find the withdraw Bitcoin tab and tap on it.
- Here comes a new pop up asking you to scan the QR code of your Coinbase account.
- On the same pop up you will have an option to choose “Use Wallet Address”.
- Tap the “Use Wallet Address” and paste the same copied wallet address.
- To pass the verification you can type the PIN code or give a touch Id.
Final Words: Send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase
To withdraw the Bitcoin you must have at least 0.0001 Bitcoin in your Cash App account. That’s not all, be informed that you can withdraw not more than $2000 worth of Bitcoin in 24 Hrs. To know more about the terms and conditions of transferring Bitcoins from Cash App to Coinbase or any other application, call our Cash App Customer Service Toll-Free Number. The toll-free number available on this site is dedicated to Cash App & Bitcoin Customer Support.