Comfort is something that everyone wants in life. We want comfort in living, traveling, and working and in everyday tasks that we do in our day to day life. Following this acute desire to savor the vibes of comfort a lot of researches and developments have been carried out. As a result of the fastest-growing technology, a large number of digital products and services have integrated into the life of human beings. Among so many such digital products and services two are Cash App and Venmo. You must have heard about these two popular applications which are widely used and accepted in the USA. They are famous for their instant, safe, and free money transfer services.
However, there many other applications are also available in the USA, but these two are leading applications. In fact, Cash App and Venmo are two hardcore rivals in the USA’s market. Both claim to be superior to each other in a few numbers of terms like reliability, fastness, acceptances, and customer orientations. So, for anyone it may be quite difficult to choose any one app over others. If you have stuck between Cash App vs Venmo, this post is for you.
People could be seen asking “is Cash App better than Venmo” or vice versa. In reality, Cash App vs Venmo has become a hot topic in the USA. If you are new to these applications and don’t know anything, don’t be disappointed. Take a minute to read this post before you share your confidential information with any application. Read further this Cash App vs Venmo comparing post to know which is better for you.
Cash App Vs Venmo: Which is better?
One thing is clear that amid of cut-throat race of existence both companies left no stone unturned to gain the maximum number of customers. Cash App may be the first choice for one, but on the other hand, Venmo may be the most preferred application for another. As you know different people have different points of view. So, choosing one over another largely depends on one’s understanding. But, to give you a clear picture, I am pleased to share with you a constructive comparison.
- Cash app vs Venmo fees: Both applications are free to transfer money to friends, family, and other contacts as long as the credit card is not involved. In case if the user uses a credit card to make a payment or transfer money, Cash App charges a 3% fee. And 1.5% for an instant deposit. While Venmo also charges 3% on credit card and $0.25 for an instant transfer to the linked bank.
- Cash App vs Venmo privacy: Both the applications store its users’ data and banking details. As being a user you don’t need to worry at all because Cash App and Venmo, duos are certified applications.
- Cash App vs Venmo security: In the light of rising digital threats to protect the users from every kind of menace Cash App and Venmo both use data encryption techniques. PIN code, face Id, and instant notification is additional features that are also available to strengthen the security of the account holders.
- Cash app vs Venmo popularity: Founded in October 2013 Cash App reportedly has 7 million active users in the USA. On the other hand, Venmo, which was founded in 2009 has 40 million users. The reason behind the tall difference between the Cash App and Venmo users in numbers may be the brand image. Venmo is owned by the famous worldwide money transfer application: Paypal. A long and old spotless trust of Paypal has helped Venmo to gain an unmatched database of the customers in the USA.
Difference between Cash App & Venmo?
Similarities are more than dissimilarities between Cash App and Venmo. To send and receive money to and from banks, friends, and family members these two apps are an excellent choice. But, there is something in which Cash App supersedes the Venmo.
- Cash App lets the user buy and sell Bitcoin in just a few simple clicks. But, on Venmo, such a feature is not available so far.
- Another biggest advantage of the Cash App is that it allows the user to invest in stock and share market. On the contrary to it, you may have to wait to enjoy such a feature on Venmo.
Cash App Customer Service Number
In recent years, Cash App has taken its customer care department to a whole new level. With the help of the dedicated team and IT experts, Cash App has gained a huge success in a short period of time. Instant solutions are available to the problems like pending Cash App refund, Cash App transaction failure, and more. You always can call our Cash App customer care department.