Gone are the days when we had to use a piggy bank to store the money. Helping people with cash money is no longer in practice. Similarly, approaching a bank at some regular intervals is also not a part of everyday life today. Due to the unprecedented development and revolutionize transformation in the nature of banking, money management has totally changed. Today in 2019, we have a large number of decent mobile-based applications to send and receive money. The money transfer task has become as easy as just moving a finger. Among so many money transfer applications, Cash App and Venmo top the list. these two applications are widely used in the USA. Cash App and Venmo both let the users send and receive money to and from friends, family members, and contacts. Even more so, with the help of these two smart application users can simply transfer money from and to the bank account. It is relevant to say that Cash App and Venmo has contributed a lot to transform the money spending ways. Amid of growing popularity of Cash App and Venmo, a question like “Can I send money from Cash App to Venmo is quite normal. Millions of people could be seen searching for any possible way to transfer money from Cash App to Venmo.
As you are reading this post, the chances are high that you are also looking forward to knowing the method to transfer money from Cash App to Venmo. If this is the case, you are welcome to read this post. In this post, I will let you know the answer and the best alternative ways.
Can I Send Money from Cash App to Venmo?
Sorry to say but the truth is that you can’t send money from Cash App to Venmo so far. As you know Cash App and Venmo are two different companies. In fact, these two companies are rivals in the USA. So, as a result of being two separate entities making any transaction between these two is not possible as of now. But, I urge you not to grow anxious because you have the best alternative to send money from Cash App to Venmo. With the help of your bank account, you can indirectly transfer the money from Cash App to Venmo. Sending money from Cash App to bank accounts and then from the bank account to Venmo is the best way to shift money to your Venmo account. Scroll down to know how to send money from Cash App to the bank account.
How to Send Money from Cash App to a Bank Account?
You will be glad to know that in just a few simple clicks you can send money to your bank account. But, be informed that this is only possible if you are a registered and verified user of the Cash App. If you are not a verified user of the Cash App, it means you must call our Cash App customer service number. And get done formality to enjoy the seamless benefits of the Cash App. On the other hand, if you are a registered and verified user of the Cash App, read below the simple and certified way to send money from Cash App to the bank account.
- The first step is to open the Cash App on your phone.
- Press on the balance tab to check how much balance you have in your Cash App account.
- On your right side you will have Cash out option; Tap it.
- Here you need to select the amount. Move your thumb or finger right or left to select the account that you want to send to your bank.
- After selecting the amount, once again tap on the Cashout option.
- Here be careful while choosing any option between Instant and Standard Cash-out option. Choose instant one for the fast deposit of money. Otherwise, go with Standard for normal money transfer.
- Be informed that the Standard deposit is free. But, the instant deposit is not free.
- To validate the transfer you may have to go through the verification process. Clear the touch Id or enter the code to complete the money deposit process.
Cash APP Help
I am sure that all the above-mentioned information you must have found extremely helpful. In fact, from your bank account, you can send money to your wanted e-wallet. If any shred of doubt left in your mind, feel free to take the help of the Cash App customer services. Not only issue with the payment transfer, but you can also contact us to get a free solution to the problem like Cash App not working, Cash App pending refund, nd more.